Monday, June 15, 2009

Yep!

Yep, we moved up! We are offically number 10!!!!! on the waitlist! I really am so shocked at how quickly we are moving up. 19 to 10?!?!?!?!?! And in just over a month!!!

So there is also the possibility that we will move up one or two more spots this week as our agency said that one or two of the referrals that went out had not been officially accepted yet. I know who one of those is and their acceptance should be on their desk by now. That means 9 or maybe even 8 by the end of the week!!!!

Oh my goodness...I really need to start preparing for being a parent for the second time. I really was not imagining having to even think of this till the end of the year...but now we could (possibly) have our baby home by the end of the year!!! YIKES!!! I am going to be a mom x2 before I know it! They say it is always an unknown in adoption. I just thought the unknown would mean a longer wait not a shorter one! It still could be though...we could wait here for another year if we are not the right family for the children that need homes. Well, I am trying to have faith in God's plan. He knows our baby and our hearts and is working in mysterious ways to bring them together at just the right time!

No comments:

Post a Comment