Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still Here

Yes...I am still here. Busy but here! I knew I wouldn't be great at this whole blog thing but I hope I can at least be somewhat consistent.
Soooo...the good news is our HomeStudy will be done this week. We will do a quick review and get it back to our SW (social worker) on Friday and then she will forward on to Holt (our Adoption Agency). Holt said they should be able to let her know of any needed changes within the week so I am still hoping that we will have our finalized, notarized, state sealed homestudy in our hands by the first of the week of April 6th! Yeah! As soon as we have it we are overnighting our entire Dossier to Holt!!!!!!!! Then we are going out for a celebratory dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah congrats!!! I am hoping for the exact same timing with ours! Pray for me and I'll pray for you :) At least we can both rest assured that our dossier submission dates WILL be in April!

    ReplyDelete