Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Photos!!

We got new photos of the little munchkin today! I am so excited to see his cute little face again! He has the most kissable cheeks!
Its funny how ingrained the first two pictures we had of him were in our minds. I feel like he looks totally different even though it is definitely my little boy in those pictures. I just shows how much we are missing of his life...all we know of him is the snapshot in our minds. With Tessa I knew her every move, her cries, her suckling, her sighs. It is unbelievably hard not to go over and get him right away. I just want to mother him and love him.
Even better than the pictures themselves is the fact that he looks so much more relaxed and happy in these photos. In the first two, which are usually taken on intake, he looks like he is upset and/or had been crying. You can see the concern in his face and his furrowed little brow. In contrast, in these pictures his face is relaxed and alert with no distress in those eyes. His eyes are big and bright and oh so dark! It gives me confidence once again in the amazing care that the Holt staff is giving him. As much as I am thanful for it and know that we chose the right agency, it doesn't change the fact that I want to go get him right now! Have I said that already?
Just thought I would share...

No comments:

Post a Comment