Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My ears must have been ringing....

WE GOT A COURT DATE!!!!!!!
I just posted about these things and a few hours later we get an email with an Oct 7th court date!!!! Holy crap is all I can say...sorry for the explatives...at least I am restraining! I was hoping for good news/updated info on the munchkin on Monday but waiting two extra days was worth it!!
In any case, it is a long ways off and means we are waiting through court closures, but the benefit is that we dont' have to wait all through court closures wondering when they will reopen and then getting stuck in that backlog I was just talking about of people who have been lining up for theirs all during court closure and not getting one till like Nov or Dec. YEAH! I don't know what else to say!!!!!!!!!
Baby boy...we are comming to bring you home!!! I can't wait to kiss your little face!!! And as Tessa would say "Love you up!"

3 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! Your little boy will be home before ya know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! Just got your message and read the post below. YAY!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!!! Couldn't be happier for you guys!

    ReplyDelete