Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ouch!

Shots are not so much fun.
Jeff got 5 and I got 4 but one of mine counted for all 5 of Jeffs...that nasty Tetnus shot. I can't wait to enjoy a week with a throbbing arm! Really I can't. It is going to be a sweet and constant, nagging reminder of my little boy and the trip I get to make to bring him home!


Jeff: Typhoid Fever, Yellow Fever, Hep A booster, Meningococal, Polio
Brooke: Tetnus, Typhoid Fever, Yellow Fever, Meningococal
I only made out with less shots becuase I had been to Africa before...and I had lifetime Hep A, B and Polio then. Unfortunately my Tetnus, Yellow Fever and Typhoid had all expired so I had to get them once again. And fortunately for Jeff when we traveled to Thailand in 07 he has his first Hep A booster and of course Tetnus!
Here's to one more step closer to our little man!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, definitely ouch! I actually got my tetanus separate and expected it to be the worst... but the typhoid was way worse for me. You poor thing, having to get them both together!

    ReplyDelete