Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tessa Grows Up


The baby quilt my mom made for Tessa.


And finally some pictures of her big girl room! We moved her into her big girl bed a few months ago, but wanted to wait to share photos until her room was a little closer to being done. The big thing we were waiting on was her new quilt that my mom made for her! Finally after much hard work from my mom...it is finished and Tessa slept beneath it for the first time on Monday night! She LOVES it and so do we! Thanks Mom for yet another beautiful quilt! Your talent always amazes me (as well as your ability to put up with all my crazy requests and my particular personality)!!! So, without further ado...Tessa's new and improved big girl room!

=
New quilt and antique bed we had refinished.

The antique dresser we had refinished to match her bed.

And finally the big girl asleep under her new quilt!

Photos of Cullens room to come soon I promise! I want to at least have the wall hanging my mom did hung....

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! The quilt is amazing...your mom is awesome!! I can't believe how much Tessa has grown. Give her a hug and a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a big girl!! I LOVE her room - so, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete